June 1, 2021
Gardening Apps: 5 Ways Wireless Can Help You Bloom
National Gardening Week is here and these mobile apps for lawn and gardening lovers are unbe-leaf-able.
Here are 5 ways wireless can help make sure the grass is always greener on your side of the lawn:
- Join a virtual gardening club. Share tips, inspiration, and photos of your favorite florals with a gardening community app, which connects you to gardeners around the globe.
- Design the perfect backyard with a garden planning app. You can use drawing tools to plan out the perfect spot for your backyard blooms. Using data from more than 6,500 weather stations in 20 countries, this app can also apply climate information in your area so that you know the best times to plant and harvest.
- Keep your lawn looking lush with a landscaping app. Available on the App Store and Google Play, Scott’s My Lawn brings the wisdom of lawn experts right to your phone so that you can get up-to-the-minute advice on grass upkeep, including reminders for applying lawn food, care products, and more.
- Keep your houseplants alive with plant identification and care apps. Is your ficus looking lifeless? Worried about bringing home a plant that is poisonous to house pets? Impressed by a beautiful flower, but don’t know the name? Plant identification apps are a great way to get your botany and bloom questions answered by simply snapping a photo!
- Get creative with an online bouquet-making class. From show-stopping stems to everyday blooms, online bouquet-making classes are a fun way to connect with fellow flower enthusiasts all while arranging photo-worthy florals.
Let’s not beat around the bush—wireless makes it easy to make the most out of summer!