Spring is upon us—and springing into your wellness journey has never been easier thanks to the latest wireless technology. Here are some ideas for how you can help take the guesswork out of getting into a healthy routine!
- Get an EKG from your couch: A new wireless EKG device is compatible with smartphones and can help you detect atrial fibrillation, bradycardia, and tachycardia. The device lets you email your EKG results to your doctor from anywhere.
- Keep track of your blood pressure: Grab a wearable monitor and the HeartAdvisor mobile app to take your blood pressure, and possibly help understand what may have caused it.
- Get a doctor’s visit at home: This device connects you directly with your provider and can help you can get a full consultation, diagnosis, and prescription remotely, complete with a stethoscope for your heart, lungs, and abdomen. The app can help guide you through the exam process and allows you to submit results to a board-certified physician for further review.
- Choose a workout routine that works for you: With custom meal planning options and exercise routines, this app can help you reach your wellness goals effortlessly at home. It can also create personalized shopping lists, reminders, instructions, and more.
- Breathe easier with a wireless air quality monitor: Atmotube Pro can help you fight allergy season by detecting pollen, dust, mold, and harmful gasses wherever you go. The sensor technology and free mobile app alerts you when there is a change in air quality in real-time.
When it comes to health and wellness, nothing makes it simpler than wireless. Looking for more on wireless and health?