September 28, 2020
6 Tips to Fall into Fall
Fall activities may look slightly different this year, but there are countless ways to make the most of the season with the help of your wireless device! Here are 6 easy ways to fall into Fall this season:
- Take a spooky virtual tour: Nothing screams Fall like a haunted house! If you are a fan of frights, look no further than participating in a virtual tour of some of the most eerie sights from around the globe.
- Take a celebrity-taught online class: Learn a new skill from the experts—your favorite celebrity! Masterclass offers classes on nearly every topic: from cooking with Gordon Ramsey (hello, Fall recipes!) to basketball with Steph Curry.
- Host a virtual pumpkin carving party: Add the spirit of Fall to your home by hosting a virtual pumpkin carving party. The grandkids, and adults, are sure to love it!
- Start a new workout program: Smash your fitness goals from the comfort of your own home with the help of a workout app. Find the perfect workout tailored directly to your needs.
- Binge-watch your favorite show: A streaming device makes binge watching even easier on the days where nothing sounds better than curling up on the couch. You can even control the remote with your voice!
- Go for a hike: Take in the beautiful weather by frequenting the best hiking spots near you. With the help of apps like AllTrails, you can find the perfect hike for you and your family.
Whatever you decide to do to welcome in the new season, wireless is there to help you keep connected and make lasting memories for you and your loved ones.